Brix Lite - Test data management
Logical Architecture (for in-premises server)
Test data management solution for heterogeneous environment which handles any manufacturers’ test rig, automation & controllers and supports almost all file format (CSV, XLS, ATFX, MDF, Manual entry).
- BRIX lite is a web-based test data management tool, organizing test data along with know-how information.
- It is not a data analytics tool. It lays foundation for efficient data analytics / business intelligence.
- BRIX lite enhances daily activities of engineers, where through a data browser they can search, observe and compare test data.
- Your engineer can create reports instantaneously by defining report templates inside BRIX.
Benefits of Brix Lite
- Overall time in completion of testing process is reduced
- Over the time when data is accumulated, searching an old test data, with context information will be instantaneous.
- Sharing of data within department will be at ease.
- Back up of test data is easier now. Earlier, test data files were maintained by engineer on their individual PCs. This caused either loss of data at times or duplication.
- Test beds can be utilized more for test execution. All the post execution data preparation & data management work is handled in BRIX lite.
- Analysis tools present with different test data utilizing teams, can be effectively used, as the data is standardized and organized here. BRIX lite provide easy interface to standard analysis & BI tools.
A collaborative platform is required where all cross functional team can collaborate seamlessly in Realtime along with all available physical test resources.