Vehicle Chassis Test Bench Setup
The chassis dynamometer consists of a high dynamic AC dynamometer with a real time control system provides precise road load simulation control. The motor is trunnion mounted and the torque can be measured through load cell/ torque flange.
Orbit-X Vehicle testing (Emission host)
- Host for running all regulatory compliant test cycles, including WLTC & WMTC
- Europe: ECE R40 / R47 (motorcycles), ECE R15 / 04 / R83 (15/05), NEDC, EUDC, Artemis
- US: EPA / Fed. Reg. Subpart F (motorcycles), FTP75 :FTP72 : US 505 : US06 : SC03 :SFTP (light duty vehicles), NYCC, HWFET, LA 4
- India: IDC 2000: BS III, IV, VI | Japan: 10 / 11 / 10-15 Mode JC08
- Easy interface with all standard Emission & CVS equipment
Orbit-V (Real Time) is a vehicle testing software used to test the performance of vehicle in simulated condition from chassis dynamometer. In either way it controls a rolling chassis dynamometer for vehicle test by an operator. It is easily compatible with Orbit-X vehicle testing.
It is driving assistance application where user can create the cycle patterns (time based or speed based). It is compatible with WLTC & WMTC
Vehicle Chassis Dyno
A chassis dynamometer is also known as a rolling road, is a mechanical device that simulates various road conditions using one or more fixed roller assemblies in a controlled environment. It is used for a range of vehicle testing and development tasks.