- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML5/DHTML/Bootstrap/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of AngularJS, WebEx , EXTjs or any UI framework preferable
- Good Communications Skills
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency GUI for automobile automation systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Create web application layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/DHTML/Bootstrap/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Adaption of product development process like Scrum , Agile ,Documentation.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.