A passionate and determined MSc Automobile Engineering student from Coventry university with relevant
knowledge in vehicle development, performance analysis and modelling. Participated in competitive E-BAJA
event and worked as research assistant with professor for research project. And actively seeking for
graduate role in dynamic and fast paced work organisation.
• Ansys APDL
• MATLAB SIMULINK
• PTC CREO
• STAR CCM+
• MICROSOFT OFFICE APPLICATIONS.
Education & qualifications
➢ COVENTRY UNIVERSITY – (JAN 2020 – JAN 2021)
o MSc (Master in Science) – Automobile Engineering
Grade: 2:1 (Merit)
Key modules: Design principles & practices, Engineering Simulation & Analysis, Ground
Vehicle Dynamics, Ground vehicle Aerodynamics, Advanced propulsion system, CAV
➢ M.H SABOO SIDDIK COE (UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI) – (AUG 2015 – AUG 2019)
o BE (Bachelor of Engineering) – Mechanical Engineering
Grade: 7.13 CGPI (1st class)
Key modules: Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Design of Machine elements,
manufacturing processes, Material science, Finite Element Analysis, thermodynamics, Heat
Transfer, Industrial Engineering.
1. Exploring laser cutting capabilities of novel laser cutting system. (Master’s project)
Duration: 4 months (SEP 2020 – DEC 2020)
This project explores the effect of a new laser cutting process and aims to compare it with a
conventional laser system. This project involves experimental work of cutting the metal sheet is
performed at E-Spirit Automation as well as material characterization to access the cut quality. This is
undertaken by preparing the material for microstructural characterization then using SEM or optical
microscopy and topography 3-D surface profiles and surface roughness to image the cut profile(kerf).
This project is experimental project with extensive research work.
2. Development of Micro Tooling for micromachining application. (Graduation’s project)
Duration: 1 year (JUN 2018 – MAY 2019)
The Micromachining has become a recent trend in manufacturing sector to enhance the quality of
the product manufactured. Complex 3D parts and micro textures which are difficult to manufacture
with the help of conventional machining process can be made with these machining techniques.
The aim of the project was to identify and develop most capable and efficient process to develop
micro textures on surfaces to manipulate its properties.
3. Developing electric ATV for E-BAJA SAE 2018 (Competition project)
Duration: 9 months (MAY 2017- JAN 2018)
In this project, our group designed and built electric powered all-terrain vehicle that has Traction
motor of 48V with fully automatic transmission having 10.83 Gear Ratios and 160 ah of battery
pack to compete in E-BAJA 2018 competition.
• to design the braking system based on the vehicle load and required stopping distance.
• Installation of braking system.
• Designing the chassis with the help of CATIA, to built desired strong and durable chassis for
Chartered Management: Global Professional Development- Creativity, Change & Innovation,
Coventry University, 2020
Lean Six Sigma Foundations: Project management Institute, May 2021.
1. Completed industrial hands on training of power plant familiarization at Dahanu Thermal Power
Station (DTPS). (1 Week)
2. Successfully completed the advanced Robotics Development workshop arranged by MESA and
3. Certified Chartered Manager at CMI.
1. Student course Rep of automobile course at Coventry University.
2. Actively involved as student representative in MESA of M.H.S.S.C.O.E during graduation course.
3. Participated in regional Volleyball competitions.
4. Worked as part-timer as warehouse operative at Hellofresh to develop communicative skills and
understanding the different cultures by working with people from around the world.
• Driving vehicles
• Playing cricket and volleyball.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the
responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars
BE ( MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) at M.H SABOO SIDDIK COLLEGE OF ENGG.
MSc ( Automobile Engineering) at COVENTRY UNIVERSITY