Assistant Systems Engineer
- B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering with 8.5 Gpa and 8th position University Rank Holder(Visvesvaraya Technological University).
- Technically proficient in ANSA, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Hypermesh, Ansys Software, AutoCAD, MatLab, Python.
- Currently working at General Motors-Tata Consultancy Services as an EIS Analysis Engineer.
- Interned at Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicle on the efficiency of Automated Guided Vehicles.
- Designed and Fabricated a Ranged Extended Electric Vehicle by SAE-India and General Motors, and won the award for Best design and Presentation.
- Currently mentoring Presidency College in Bangalore for REEV-2.0 (Range Extended Electric Vehicle) as the Design and Analysis Mentor.
BE-Mechatronics at Acharya Institute of Technology
Assistant Systems Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services (General Motors)