Qualification : B.E. Mechatronics or B. Tech Mechatronics Full Time from reputed University.
Experience : 0 Years to 01 Years.
Skill Set :
- Positive Attitude and high energy Level.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Learning attitude is must for this role.
- Basic knowledge in Engines & vehicle architecture.
- Good at engineering basics& Should know the manufacturing process very well.
- Knowledge on handling multidisciplinary domains (like development of special purpose machines).
- Analytical skills & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Solidworks & MATLAB is preferrable.
A-Solution Architect :
- Conceptualization and design of Mechatronics systems/products as per the requirements.
- optimization of product performance by automating the validation process of control system and data analysis.
- Plan and implement the complete development life cycle management for new controls.
- Develop the validation and new test procedures for mechatronics product.
- Maintain effective communication and coordination with all stakeholders loke projects, system engineering, Design and after sales team.
- Study and understand the emission legislation and convert it into functional requirements for development team.
- Analysis of impact of regulation /amendment changes on Software and Hardware product and provide inputs to development team. Also responsible for validation of the same.
- Conceptualize and architect the new product.
- Extensively validate PVM tool and provides usability feedback to development team.
B-System Engineering :
The candidate will be individual/part of team which will work on Mechatronics projects, which involves.
- Requirement study of the project and offer technical expertise in system/product
- Design adaptation of complete system as per the project requirement.
- Prepare functional specifications for development teams.
- Prototype building/assembly.
- Validation trials of new system or product.
- Technical Documentation-Prepare and maintain necessary technical documents guide the projects team on the same.
- Impart system training to internal and external stakeholders like design team, projects team, installation team and customers.
- Visit to customer site at various phases of project to address critical technical issues.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com